Once you've returned your vehicle to its original location, you may end your rental using your Fetch account at https://rentals.fetchtruck.com.
Is there a rental return grace period?
- Yes, all renters are given a 15 minute grace period to complete the checkout process. For example, if your rental return time is 2pm, you will have until 2:15pm to return the vehicle & complete the checkout process before incurring additional charges for time.
Steps to successfully ending your rental:
- Remove all of your possessions from the vehicle.
- Fetch is unable to unlock your rental once completed.
- Visually inspect the vehicle prior to checkout & remove all trash/debris. Reference our vehicle return condition article.
- Return the key to its original location. If returning to a lockbox, ensure lockbox is completely shut.
- Navigate to your Fetch account, click "Manage Rental" & select "End Rental" option.
- Follow all checkout steps, including post rental vehicle photos.