Unlike some rental companies, Fetch does not ask nor require renters to return vehicles with full fuel tanks.
Fetch rentals must be returned with the same amount of gas as when they were originally picked up.
What does this mean?
- Fetch records and indicates the fuel level at reservation pickup in each renter's Fetch account.
- Rentals returned with less gas will be charged for gas and fill up, calculated as the number of gallons missing times $6 per gallon.
- Renters are responsible for paying for their own gas fill ups.
- It is recommended to hold onto any receipts from refueling your rental vehicle.
I accidentally filled up my vehicle with more fuel than I picked it up with, can I receive a refund?
- Fetch, in general, does not provide refunds for overfueling.
- Should you accidentally refuel your vehicle by more than 25% (1/4 tank) please submit a billing question by emailing email@example.com and include proof of fuel purchase (receipt).
- No fuel associated refunds can be issued without receipt of fuel purchase.
- Receipt must have visible date/time.