At this time, towing or pulling a trailer with a Fetch truck is prohibited. Fetch trucks are not equipped with towing hitches, and towing of any type is not allowed.
Articles in this section
- Submitting a question about your reservation, bill or charges
- Vehicle photos during check-in/check-out; documenting existing damage
- Add a new credit card or payment method
- How to check availability, pricing, get a quote and reserve a truck
- How to create your account and check in (video)
- Verifying your drivers license and identity
- What is the security deposit and when will it be refunded?
- Can I keep my Fetch vehicle longer or extend my reservation?
- Towing or pulling a trailer with Fetch trucks
- What happens if I go through a toll?