Additional products allow you to offer extra services and packages for your renters. Common additional products are:
- Pets: Allow pets for a fee such as $100.
- Vehicle cleaning: Offer a pre-paid vehicle cleaning for renters
- Moving supplies: Include moving supplies such as moving blankets or hand trucks with your truck.
- Collision Damage Waiver: Offer a physical damage waiver to protect renters against accidental damage to your vehicle. Contact Fetch for assistance in creating this type of product.
Once additional products are created, you'll want to add them to your specific vehicles in your fleet.
Unlimited Miles is a specific product type that can help you increase your revenue per rental and also provide an option for customers that want to take longer trips with your Fetch truck.
When customers purchase an "unlimited miles" additional product, the customer will not be charged for any additional mileage driven in excess of the miles included in the pricing model for that truck.
The "unlimited miles" product is charged on a daily rate per rental.
How to add unlimited miles
1) Click on "Pricing" and then the "Additional Products" section in your Fetch account
2) Set the "Product Type" as "Unlimited Miles"