Locations are places where your vehicles are available for rent. These are the places where customers will arrive to pick up their Fetch trucks.
Creating a new location:
- Navigate to https://dashboard.fetchtruck.com/locations
- Click “Add Location”
- Enter the information for this location
- Name: This should be a common name for the location. Examples would include the city, neighborhood or suburb. For example “Buckhead” or “Miami.”
- Address: Enter the address
- Address 2: Enter the secondary address, such as unit number or intersection
- Time Zone: Select your time zone.
- Directions: This is important. Enter very specific instructions for renters on how they will find your vehicle. For example: “Trucks are located next to the office at 123 Main Street. (There is a McDonald’s next door.) Once you arrive, please look for the vehicles parked to the right of the front door.”
- Rental Agreements: Most partners will leave this as a default. If you have created a customer rental agreement that you would like customers to agree to, you can add this agreement here.
- Partner Deal: Most partners should leave this blank by default. If you would like to use this feature, please contact Fetch.
Create your location.
Next, complete your location profile by adding the following information:
- Location Images: Please upload clear photos of the location. Renters will view these photos to help them locate their vehicles.
- Taxes and fees: If you would like to charge sales tax or charge other required fees, you can add them here.
- Required: Add the correct sales tax for your zip code.
- Fee Types include:
- Percent: Amount charges as a percentage of total sale. Most commonly used as Sales Tax.
- Daily: Amount Charged Per day
- Flat: A one-time fee charged