With Fetch’s pricing system, you can create default pricing for all of your vehicle types, and you can create location-specific pricing. Location-specific pricing allows you to offer different pricing at your locations.
Create a pricing model:
- Click “Add Pricing Model.”
- Vehicle Type: Select the type of vehicle this pricing model applies to.
- Hourly Rate: The amount per hour to charge for this vehicle. For example: $15 would be a rate of $15/hour
- Daily Rate: The amount to charge per day for daily rentals. For example: $70.
- Mileage Rate: The amount to charge for additional miles driven beyond the included miles. For example, 0.49 would be 49 cents per mile.
- Included Miles: The number of free miles included per day. 50 free miles means that a renter would receive 50 free miles for each rental day.
- Security Deposit: This is the security deposit required for an hourly rental that is less than a day. For example, 75 means that a $75 security deposit would be charged when a renter checks in.
- Security Deposit All Day: This is the security deposit required for a daily rental of 1 day or more. For example, 100 means that a $100 security deposit would be charged when a renter checks in.