With Fetch’s pricing system, you can create default pricing for all of your vehicle types, and you can create location-specific pricing. Location-specific pricing allows you to offer different pricing at your locations.
Create a pricing model:
- Click “Add Pricing Model.”
- Vehicle Type: Select the type of vehicle this pricing model applies to.
- Hourly Rate: The amount per hour to charge for this vehicle. For example: $15 would be a rate of $15/hour
- Daily Rate: The amount to charge per day for daily rentals. For example: $70.
- Mileage Rate: The amount to charge for additional miles driven beyond the included miles. For example, 0.49 would be 49 cents per mile.
- Included Miles: The number of free miles included per day. 50 free miles means that a renter would receive 50 free miles for each rental day.
- Security Deposit: This is the security deposit required for an hourly rental that is less than a day. For example, 75 means that a $75 security deposit would be charged when a renter checks in.
- Security Deposit All Day: This is the security deposit required for a daily rental of 1 day or more. For example, 100 means that a $100 security deposit would be charged when a renter checks in.
- Weekly Discount: Percentage discount for rentals that are 7 days or more. The discount is applied to the Daily Rate.
- Monthly Discount: Percentage discount for rentals that are 28 days or more. The discount is applied to the Daily Rate.
Day of week based pricing
Pricing may also be customized based on the day of the week that the rental starts. For example, you can offer different pricing for rentals that start on a Wednesday as opposed to a Saturday.
To launch a new pricing variant for day(s) of the week, click the "Add Variant" button on your pricing model.
Then, create a new pricing model and select the day(s) of the week for which this pricing model should apply.
Once this new variant is saved, new reservations that start on that day of the week will have the new pricing variant applied.