Your responsibilities as a Fetch owner include:
- Maintaining your vehicle and keeping it in proper working condition.
- If your vehicle has any mechanical issues, it must immediately be unlisted, and the vehicle must be repaired before it can be relisted for rent on Fetch.
- Cleaning your vehicle.
- Clean vehicles get more rentals and more referrals! Keep your truck’s interior and exterior clean for every rental to provide your customer the best possible experience.
- Managing any vehicle breakdowns or emergencies.
- If a vehicle breaks down, you’ll need to manage the recovery of the vehicle for repair. Fetch will alert you of any issues with your vehicle. Additionally, Fetch may contact you if a customer is having an issue with locating or unlocking your vehicle.