At Fetch, we want to ensure all renters have a positive & safe rental experience. While we do expect our rental vehicles to have ordinary wear/tear, all vehicles should be in working condition.
How do I need to return the vehicle?
- Fetch renters must return the rental vehicle to the original designated return area,
- The vehicle must be returned on the specific end date and time specific of your reservation
- The vehicle should be returned in the same condition that you received it, except for ordinary wear.
- If major/minor damage is identified at rental pickup- follow the vehicle check in process.
What is ordinary wear/tear?
- Dust/debris on the exterior of the vehicle
- Normal dust/dirt in vehicle interior
What is considered damage/returning the vehicle in poor condition?
The below examples are not all-inclusive to vehicle return conditions that will result in additional damage charges.
- Undercarriage impact causing damage to structural, mechanical or any part required to maintain value and safety of the vehicle.
- Interior discoloration, rips, damage, broken parts etc.
- Windshield damage
- Excessive interior dirt, debris or trash
- Excessive exterior dirt, debris or items left in cargo area/truck bed
Article is closed for comments.