September 26, 2019
Roadside assistance coverage helps drivers when their vehicle breaks down. Fetch is here to help you with roadside assistance on any Fetch rental vehicle. The closest and most appropriate service providers tend to be dispatched. With roadside assistance will get you towing, battery service, flat tire service, fuel delivery and lock out.
Important note about costs
If roadside assistance is provided due to damage or issues incurred during your rental period, the person whose name appears on the Rental Agreement will be held financially responsible for the cost of providing roadside assistance.
Your insurance may provide roadside assistance
In many cases, your own automobile insurance policy and/or some charge card companies cover damage to a rental vehicle and possibly roadside assistance costs. In order to be eligible for such benefits, you should notify your automobile insurance carrier and/or charge card company as soon as possible of a potential claim. A delay in notifying them may limit or entirely negate coverage, especially in the case of coverage provided by charge card companies.
When to call roadside assistance
- Mechanical problem
- Dead battery
- Out of gas
- Tire services
- Lock out services
- Out of gas
In the event roadside assistance needs to be contacted
- Customers will reach out to National Automobile Club at 800-328-7272
- Or contact support and select option #2 for roadside assistance
- Once connected to NAC, press option #2, then option #0
- Provide the account number 8500681
- Provide NAC rep with issue, name, number calling from, and location
- NAC rep will dispatch service tech and provide ETA
- Vehicle located < 25 miles from pick up location
- Have vehicle towed to pick up location
- Vehicle located > 25 miles from pick up location
- Have vehicle towed to the nearest service center